As your school year is winding down, and you are planning your seasons for next year, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the 30th annual Findlay Fest.
Our competition offers the following:
• 5 highly qualified judges, with a critique judge to offer immediate feedback to your groups. This is especially helpful so early in the competition season. I am not ready to announce the names at this time, but I am working on two exciting critique judges for next year.
• Plenty of homeroom space, equipment storage, large cafeteria, and warmup space....all on one level.
• A newly renovated auditorium with updated lighting.
• A competition that always runs on time!
• Large mixed, Small mixed, Univoice, and middle school divisions offered, with the top six groups advancing to finals.
• Professional sound system, with a highly trained audio engineer on site all day.
• Amazing concessions with a wide variety of food options throughout the day.
• Incredible director's luncheon and dinner!
We would love to host you and your amazing students at the 30th anniversary Findlay Fest!!