The Joplin High School "In the Spotlight" Invitational will be held March 5th (Junior High) and 6th (High School).
More about our competition:
- Newly constructed facility (built in 2015) which has won several awards for architectural design.
- State-of-the-art auditorium has 1200 seats.
- We bring in vendors such Tropical Smoothie Café, Chick-fil-A, and local Joplin restaurants/shops to provide not just a competition, but an experience.
- Unparalleled judge feedback, with a critique after performance.
- Timing structure: 20 minutes allotted for warm-up, 5 minutes to walk to stage, 25 minutes to stage, perform, and tear-down, 5 minutes to walk to critique.
- We follow standard Missouri awards set-up. In preliminary awards, there will be trophies for class 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A/1A, Single-Gender, and Prep (if applicable). Finals will occur in rapid-fire with the top 5 scores of the day performing. Best Choreography/Best Vocals/Best Combo/Best Male Vocalist/Best Female Vocalist/Best Costumes, and more available...
For more information and pre-registration, please contact Monica Reynolds, Director of Choirs at email@example.com