Homestead High School Show Choirs welcome you to our 13th annual
HOMESTEAD CLASSIC SHOWCASE
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Treat your students and parents to the Homestead difference! Homestead Classic Showcase offers
• Large and Small Mixed, Single-Gender, Concert Choir, Middle School, and Solo Competitions all on one day in one building
• Our famous “Coffee House” Performance Room – In this popular venue, students perform solo and small ensemble acts. It’s a great place to let loose and kick back. Performances are non-adjudicated, but the “People’s Choice” soloist/ ensemble will perform on the main stage that evening.
• Homestead Hospitality – Our student and parent volunteers give their all to make your day positive and memorable.
• Middle School Competition takes place in the morning. Single-Gender, Mixed, Concert Choir, and Solo Competitions occur throughout the day. Six Mixed Choirs, regardless of class, will advance to the evening finals to compete for the Grand Champion title.
• The top Male and Female soloists, the Coffee House “People’s Choice,” and the Single-Gender Grand Champion will perform at the beginning of the evening schedule.
Performance times are issued as registration forms and payments are received. Respond by September 1, 2011 and receive a $50 (per group) discount.
For more information, please contact Carla Overdahl, Administration Chair at 260-437-6488 or email@example.com.
HHS Director of Choral Activities, Curtis Shaw,
and his choirs look forward to helping you