Wheaton Warrenville South Choral Classic 2020 Cast List
Directed by Stan Lee (Wheaton Warrenville South)
Thanos - Burbank
Iron Man - Naperville North
Spider-Man - Beavercreek
Captain America - Troy
Hulk - Westside
Thor - Wheaton North
Black Widow - Mitchell
Hawkeye - Petal
Ant-Man - Holmen
Doctor Strange - Prospect
Black Panther - Wauconda (had to)
Captain Marvel - Crete-Monee
Nebula - Rolling Meadows
Star-Lord - Oak Park
Gamora - Batavia
That one kid from The Incredibles who says “That was totally wicked!” - The Audience
Thank you to everyone who auditioned! We look forward to an excellent show!
THE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD
CORONAVIRUS FOR GUIDANCE:
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 Celsius. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric, it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasize enough - drink plenty of water!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS.
Irrational decision. The panic is far worse than the virus. The media has blown the virus way out of proportion in a deliberate attempt to crash the economy and influence the election. And the sheeple are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.