Holy smokes. This is going to be one of the most anticipated events of the entire year. Not only are many of the best groups from multiple states being pitted against each other, it is being held in one of the biggest and well run competitions in the country. I am super interested in who will come out on top. I don't think I can make any predictions, because Burbank is one of my favorite groups, but I also want to support my Ohioan friends in Loveland and Marysville. Can't wait for this!
Ooo wow okay this is a GOOD list.
GC: Burbank(BV, BC)
1st Ru: Loveland/Marysville
2nd RU: Loveland/ Marysville
3rd RU: Wheaton Warrenville South
4th RU: Whiteland
I wanted to predict girls groups but Ill be totally honest I have no idea how girls groups will play out so I guess I’m gonna have to wait for the competition to become closer to predict it.
Overall, This is gonna be a really good competition I can tell!! I’ll be honest I really think Burbank, Marysville and Loveland all have a chance of GC here. I think it surely is gonna be a close one. I also could see possibly Manchester in 5th in finals!
Best Vocals: Burbank / Marysville
Best Choreo: Marysville / Loveland
Best Band: Loveland / WWS
I’m still just as indecisive as ever! The fact that there are only 5 finalists makes this competition so much harder to predict, so I’m really trying my best, haha. I feel like Marysville has a real shot at best choreography now that they’ve picked up Dwight and Ellie Jordan as new choreographers this year along with their already amazing Randy Sage choreo. Burbank, as always, has an incredible program and always brings some crazy California thing to the Ohioan table, so I think they’ll definitely be top 2, but I also wouldn’t be extremely shocked if they were 2 RU. Loveland and Wheaton are always incredible, and I’m certain they’ll continue to be incredible in the 2019, and 4 RU is completely impossible to predict because it’s way too early and the groups are way too evenly matched.
I really hope I’m able to make it to Fairfield on March 16th! This competition looks absolutely insane!
We are excited to announce our participants for the 21st Annual Fairfield Crystal Classic! The participants are in alphabetical order per division.
Middle School/Junior High Division
- Bunsold MS 'Mini Swingers'
- Hamilton MS 'Cutting Edge'
- Loveland MS 'Revolution'
- Jackson MS 'Spark of Class'
- Ross MS 'Next Generation'
- Washing Irving/Bridgeport MS 'Rivals in Rhythm'
Small Mixed Division
- Bishop Dwenger HS 'Summit Sound'
- Jessamine HS 'Dually Noted'
- Matoaca HS 'High Impact'
- Milton Union HS 'Center Stage'
- Norwood HS 'The Silhouettes'
- Northwest HS 'Knight Lights'
- Voyager Academy HS 'Bull City Lights'
- Whitehall Yearling HS 'Music Unlimited'
Single Gender Division
- Bishop Dwenger HS 'Elegance'
- Burbank HS 'Impressions'
- Grove City HS 'Class Act'
- Loveland HS 'Allure'
- Manchester HS 'Touch of Swing'
- Matoaca HS 'Up Front'
- Olentangy HS 'She Notes'
- Whiteland HS 'Expressions'
Large Mixed Division
- Burbank HS 'In Sync'
- Grove City HS 'Touch of Class'
- Loveland HS 'By Request'
- Manchester HS 'Capital Swing'
- Marysville HS 'Swingers Unlimited'
- Olentangy 'Keynotes'
- Ross HS 'Legacy'
- Whiteland HS 'Rhythm Masters'
- University of Cincinnati 'Queen City Sound District'
- Wright State University 'Surround Sound'
- Fairfield MS 'Little Elegance'
- Fairfield MS 'Rhythm Express'
- Fairfield HS 'FortissiBROS'
- Fairfield HS 'Pure Elegance'
- Fairfield HS 'Choraliers'
Fairfield Crystal Classic is full for 2019 and is already taking reservations for 2020. We have filled up by the end of June the past two years, don't miss out! To make a reservation for 2020, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- 6 Middle School Groups
- 8 Small Mixed HS Groups
- 9 Single-Gender HS Groups
- 9 Large Mixed HS Groups
- 2 Collegiate Groups
- 5 Exhibition Groups
- 11 States Represented
- 5 Judges in Both PAC and Arena
- Improved Schedule