A decision will be made by 7am tomorrow morning to cancel or hold our "Take Two" Invitational. If it does occur, we will start at 1pm, using the schedule listed below (with the understanding that changes may be made due to other groups cancelling). Keep doing your no snow dances...!
Unfortunately, the Friday evening portion of our competition has been cancelled due to inclement weather in the forecast. We are hoping that we can still host our Saturday groups with a delayed schedule. I will post the updated schedule here when it's been finalized. Snow = Sad Kiddos and Directors!
Hello everyone! We are excited to be hosting the 13th Annual DC-G "Take Two" Show Choir Invitational!
We are excited to announce the addition of a Friday night portion of our competition specifically for 4A Middle School Show Choirs on January 18th, 2019.
We will continue the tradition of hosting 1A-3A Middle School and High School Show Choirs on Saturday, January 19th, 2019.