I think the results of Findlay and Mt.Zion prove that Euclid should not have beaten Dekalb at Brush.
I think that only the performances @ Brush during finals prove whether we should have placed ahead of Dekalb or not -- not the results of other competitions where performances could have been off or different. But, thanks for your opinion. Perhaps a critique of our show could help us become better and notice the areas where we're struggling .
And Now some comments from Room 22 at Anderson University.
Findlay FEst 2005.
Great competition, boring crowd. Was it me, or was everyone dead in the audience. In any case, here are some random thoughts that reflect my opinion.
1. City Lights rocked my face off!! Daytime told me you won Grand Champion. Love ya all and Continue the DOMINATION (without getting cocky) !! ;)
2. Gahanna, I hate to say this, cause usually it works itself out, but your time slot screwed you. Your vocals were wonderful and with the scoring at the competition, you should have made night time.
3. Luers, what the frick. You are soooo much better this year. Congrats !!
4. Where the crap did that snow come from?? Luckily, some angels blessed me with a room.
5. City Heat, great job, keep taking steps towards your goal. Nighttime was about 350% better than daytime. Guys, I could hear you in the closer for the first time!! Good Job. Love y'all.
6. Brush, you guys stepped it up in nighttime. Congrats on the placing. I will ask though that the parents not be baggish about losing to a girls group. Many negative comments were overheard by some people: just fyi
7. Van Buren, good job. Your show was pretty good. Continue to improve, so your placement will improve.
Overall, the competition was great. Nighttime, I'm sure, was close points-wise and I really enjoyed the competition. It will be exciting to see where the groups go from here. Good luck next week. I think busco is the next stop on the hit parade
Oh my goodness! I remember you from Findlay Fest! Wow. My friends were your hosts. Those boots must be a pain to take care of, and I'm so sorry that one of your girls tops started coming down! That would be scary, yay for findlay having plastic straps. Congrats on 2nd place!
Competition was tough, and we didn't do as well as we wanted to, but hey sometimes that's how it happens " border="0" alt="ermm.gif" /> . Nice job choirs - it was fun. Congrats to Brush and Columbia city especially.
Oh yeah if anyone saw Euclid can u send some critiques our way. Thanks, DJ